- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Whip up the 2 eggs in a small bowl so that the yolks and whites are mixed up.
- Pour the flour into its own small bowl
- Pour the breadcrumbs and seasoning into a separate bowl and mix them together.
- Coat each chicken strip in flour.
- Dip the flour-covered chicken strips into the egg, covering both sides.
- Cover the chicken strips in breadcrumbs by dipping the flour and egg covered strips into the seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place the breaded chicken strips into the pan and cook in the hot oil for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken strips over and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the pan and allow them to cool slightly before serving.