Whether it's for a snack that leaves you watering in the mouth or a substantial side dish for dinner, you will find baked pineapple chicken a worthy item for both. This dish is still easily quite the under rated one on the lunch table but is easily one that when well prepared, can really make your culinary experience a great one. You may find the dish preparation a pretty cumbersome affair but at the end of it all, when you put the first bite into your mouth you are bound to feel your taste buds getting all excited and your stomach almost craving for more with every passing second.
The dish has several variations you can look to when you desire a dish of its nature to conform to your taste buds but there is nothing like the original recipe for a sweet dish of baked pineapple chicken.
Preparation Time for baked pineapple chicken
· Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
· Serving time: 70 Minutes
Ingredients to prepare baked pineapple chicken
· All-Purpose Flour - 2 Teaspoons
· Canned Pineapple Rings - 20 Oz.
· Cubed Carrots - 6
· Sliced Spring Onions - 1 Bunch
· Cubed Potatoes - 4
· Ground Black Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
· Boneless Chicken - 4 Big Pieces
· Salt - 1 Teaspoon
Directions to prepare baked pineapple chicken
· In a big oven roasting bag, add some flour and inflate the bag.
· Shake the bag in order to even out the distribution of the flour inside it.
· Add the pineapple, carrots, potatoes, spring onions, salt and pepper inside the bag.
· Rinse the pieces of chicken and without drying add the pieces to bag. Shake to mix the ingredients well.
· Tie the bag up at the top and place on baking sheet.
· Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Bake the chicken, pineapple and other vegetables in the oven for around 50 minutes to reduce the pink coloration of the chicken. Ensure that the juices of the chicken run clear.
· Once the chicken is well baked, you now have your baked pineapple chicken all ready to be served.
Nutrition Value of baked pineapple chicken
Major Nutrition Content for Baked Pineapple Chicken:
· Dietary Fiber
Total Calorie Value per Serving: 532 Calories
Total Servings: 4